All papers submitted to the Conference will be reviewed using a double-blind peer-review process. For more details about the peer-review process, download the relevant guide from the download area. The submission process is as follows:
- The author creates his/her abstract and submits it through the on-line submission platform until the predefined deadline.
- The Conference Scientific Committee decides about the acceptance or not of the abstract.
- After abstract acceptance, the author has to submit his/her Conference paper until the Conference starting date.
- The submitted paper must follow exactly the Conference paper template. The minimum size of the paper is 4-pages. There is no upper limit for the paper size.
- During the Conference, all remaining papers will be reviewed by a Scientific panel.
The following diagram shows the different phases of a paper that is created and submitted by an author.
The final decision about the publication of any paper is taken from the Publisher.